Monday, September 18, 2017

um-hm


Getting very spoiled with what comes out of my cousin's kitchen~this is a roasted portabello with fresh tomatoes, basil, and wee mozzarellas.


Here's hoping that THIS is the week where I land a job, get an apartment, and collect my worldly goods that are strewn about three counties.  I am going to be EVER so grateful to see the rest of my clothes~when I packed in early June, I had zero idea that I'd still be dressing out of that suitcase.  

Living in Grace.  Or something.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to eat some of Ryan's cooking.
    Good luck with job hunting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good!

    15 jobs applied for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, that's a MUSHROOM. I didn't want to be so rude as to ask about your shellfish looking bowl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a reminder to trust that the universe is abundant...that I'll land a job eventually.

      Delete