Thursday, September 14, 2017

well, there are always options


Spotted in Santa Cruz by a friend~suggested that I could set up an East Coast stand.


One of the upsides to sofa-surfing (also, some lovely guest rooms) is the variety of menus that I've enjoyed over the past few months.  Have a wealth of new ideas/tweaks to familiar recipes to use once I have a kitchen again.  (And I'm wowed by my cousin's stellar kitchen skills.  Guess all those years on a submarine created the wish to cook for himself.) 


Still hot and sticky~while I was lucky enough to miss most of the summer here, I am ready for the humidity to  LEAVE already.


Scored a glow-in-the-dark star in addition to my coins today.

4 comments:

  1. What are in the peppers? I made some the other day, but had to eat them all myselt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vegeburger & rice & tomato paste. Onions or garlic as well. You can ask Ryan for the recipe.

      Delete
  2. Except for the fact that I kind of hate bell peppers, the rice stuffed peppers look exceptional... and I have a can of vegeburger...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm generally not a fan (except in fajitas), but these didn't bother me. Odd, as I usually burp peppers for days after eating quantities of them.

      Delete