Friday, November 9, 2018

past is prologue

Was in Target tonight and saw one of the clothing lines is Prologue. It triggered the line from Shakespeare~and I thought it was fitting for my gratitudes tonight.


These are the darling shoes I found when I heard about the expected Ms.Allie and now CupKate has played Cinderella and found that they suit!


After editing ALL the documents for our accreditation for seven solid hours (our boss did treat us to Indian food and we had a raucous lunch before heading back to our respective computers), it was a delight to come home and find a bday card!


Tucked inside was a long-ago memory.

5 comments:

  1. So, is that a banquet photo? And: wow, is that a mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some time back you used a poem in your blog and I asked if you cared if I shared it. In part (and somewhat paraphrased) it's embedded in my holiday letter. You said it was "public domain" - but thanks anyhow. And happy birthday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW what's a "mullet"? I must live on a different planet since I miss allusions to bands, vocalists, movies, and TV shows. Now I will look in the dictionary for "mullet" and increase my vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ☺ This whole exchange is so perfect that I won't even add my two cents.

    ReplyDelete