Monday, November 26, 2018

whooooosh


The first day of our new school session flew by. Please admire my magical tool kit from my b-i-l, a few Christmas's ago. It came to the rescue today for some assembly needs.


Back in my old classroom and am happy to have the flags around me again~very fun group of students~seven women from all around Saudi Arabia. While they've been at the school, I hadn't taught them before, so am enjoying getting to know them.


And I have googly eyes on my office computer. Those, with my jingle bell bracelet on my stick shift brought me a lift today.

2 comments:

  1. I want you to know I just found not one but TWO packages of googly eyes... and a whole bag of glitter I'd somehow forgotten about.

    *plots about Christmas cards*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Bring it. Someone needs glitter left in their carpets...perfumed glitter.

      & yes Santa just took me off his list for that.

      Delete