Saturday, May 4, 2013

the octopus is wise

How many times in one's life will those be lyrics one can belt out?  Especially in a twirly and/or sparkly costume?  I am part the PreK production of Rainbow Fish and while I'm not sure that I agree with the premise that we're all supposed to want to be a rainbow fish, it's been a delight to watch these little singers perform. They've taken it seriously; watched one teensy starfish rebuke a large 4th grader for inappropriate laughter during yesterday's preview.  Two showings this coming Monday; get yer tickets now!

 
The waves.


The octopi


Some of the rainbow fish with some nice fish lips.


The cast, waiting.

6 comments:

  1. I like the little wave costumes! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utterly, utterly cute. Clearly all under control and ready to delight the hearts of mommies and daddies...and grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to capture the starfish on Monday--those are also fun costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, my gosh, those octopi. The Home & School seamstress folk are doing A Good Thing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want a costume by these seamstresses, but I'll have to settle for my sparkly blue headband tomorrow.

      Delete