Sunday, May 26, 2013

creativity


 There's something so lovely about an unstructured day.  As it's still a bit stormy, skipped the usual weekend hike and baked instead.  I smushed fresh herbs and Parmesan into an elderly puff pastry sheet that had been in the freezer to create a delicious flat bread; which I used as a base for some buttery mushrooms.


 Going to the market just makes me so happy, as does filling the fruit bowl.


And as I'm sorting and culling my belongings, I found a can of condensed milk at the back of the cupboard and turned it into dulce de leche.  YUM.


Had just purchased some random European cookies (there are aisles of them at the Asian market on my street) and found that the un-sweetened cookie is perfect for the caramelized milk.


And it was time for new hairs~sorry it's in b/w, but it was one of the best shots.


Had to cleanse the visual palette & redeem myself from the prairie shot a couple of blogs ago.


Just watched a fabulous French film, so wanted a noir sort of pose.

2 comments:

  1. I thought the fluffy prairie look was also cute, but my fave of these is the middle shot - looks like an album cover, and I like your hair pinned up. Are you cutting/coloring it again?

    ReplyDelete