Sunday, May 5, 2013

sunday snippets


Hard to believe that I just used up my other box of acrylics; didn't think I had done that many art projects.  After Home Depot, Michael's is my favorite store in which to roam around and imagine possibilities.


 Monsieur Le Chat is quite happy the sun is back to slanting on the carpeting in the mornings.


Not sure if it's the road less taken, but it was a marvelous choice to today's hiking.


The brilliance of the blue doesn't show up here, but it has been a clear and lovely day.  Time to sing 'blue skieeeeees'.

2 comments:

  1. The shot of the little road reminded me of one side trail I saw at Yosemite; I was too busy trying to find oxygen in the thin air to really take many photos, more's the pity, but I remember thinking, "Whose woods these are, I think I know..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so in love with this hiking trail; it's a good, but doable workout. Nice mixture of shade and sun and flat and steep.

      Delete