Saturday, May 25, 2013

let it rain


isn't as catchy as 'let it snow', but rain is what it did today.  Think we got 3" in an hour.  Just in time for crosswalk duty and the drive homewards.


 As I had worn my new coral shoes to work, a co-teacher kindly loaned me her flip-flops so I wouldn't ruin my cute shoes in the deluge.


 And this afternoon's delightful find was my first gardenias finally blooming!



A bright shiny wish for the apartment which I viewed and turned in an application for.

4 comments:

  1. Well, Laurie - off to another adventure! Good thoughts from the PNW accompany you for the best of your dreams and more. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are home safely. There were flash floods in San Antonio and people get swept away.
    I like your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the rain here is impressive. Glad that I got home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. Love a good deluge, I do, and a warm one is even more fun. Flash floods... not so much.

    ReplyDelete